Pierre Benoit. Quebec Canada
Pierre Benoit, RCCH, worked as a Specialized Educator and Child and Family Counselor from 1977 to 1998. From 1996 to 2004 he created the Institut International de Formation et de Ressourcement Inc. where he taught, in different agencies and companies throughout Quebec and Ontario, intervention techniques to handle verbal and physical aggression.
He decided to specialize in hypnotherapy and, in 2004, he opened the Clinique d’hypnothérapie et de relation d’aide where he has been working full-time helping people reconnect with their potential for success.
He is the author of the book “PTSD and Hypnosis: A Bulletproof Vest for the Mind” which was released in 2018.
He is Certified by and member in good standing of:
• Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists of Canada
• National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Psychology
Pierre Benoit’s Certifications:
• Registered Counselling Clinical Hypnotherapist
• Certified 5-PATH™ Hypnotherapy
• Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Trainer and Master Practitioner
• Certified in the Simpson Protocol Hypnotherapy Technique
• Certified in Medical Hypnotherapy and Medical Hypnoanalysis
• DEC in Techniques of Specialized Education
• Certified in Advanced Hypnotherapy
Clinical Hypnotherapy for PTSD: People do not need to suffer anymore!
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that’s triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.
In this presentation, you will learn about:
– What is PTSD
– Four categories of PTSD experiences
– Eight elements of PTSD
– The PTSD sufferer’s reasons for not seeking help
– Who is at risk and what is the PTSD market
– The three phases of PTSD
– The steps of a PTSD clinical hypnotherapy session